Our trained experts will measure and make an exact template of your kitchen, bath or special project. The template will contain information regarding the location of sinks, seams and edgeste
A template is an exact pattern of your future countertops created by the fabricator who produces it.
In order to create an accurate template of your future countertops, all of the following conditions must be met:
- Your cabinets need to be finished and level ( WE SALE CABINETS)
- Your countertops must be removed (unless we have included removal in your contract)
- You must have finished walls where countertops will be secured
- Sinks, stove, and faucets must be on site
- Corbels or support must also be installed
- Decision maker MUST be present in order to verify and sign off on all countertop details
Granite as a natural stone has a very varied look, just like our customers' design ideas. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and so we allow you to customize your countertops to a degree that none of our competition can.
Choosing the color of granite for your countertops is not enough. Sometimes slabs can vary in color and pattern, even within one batch, so we want you to select your own slabs that we'll use for your project.
The wide range of edge profiles is also useful to change the look of your countertops. Whether you pick something modern like a beveled edge, or more traditional such as an ogee, we have the edge designs that match every kitchen. But the real freedom starts with custom shapes of your countertops. A corner bumpout can truly accent your stylized corbels and make the granite really fit in with your cabinetry. We have the tools and the skill it takes to make your designs come true. Take a look at our gallery to see what others have done with their ideas.