Quick and easy!
Ordering your granite countertop has never been easier.
Follow guidelines below and have your counter installed on the 4rd day since placing the order.
- 1Getting a quote
- 2Placing an order
- 3The final price
1. Getting a quote
Fax over a layout or email us using our PDF Free Estimate Sheet with measurements of your project. Please provide us with as much information as you can, regarding your project. This includes:
- Layout and measurements ( How to )
- Stone Name ( Select your Stone )
- Edge ( View Our Edges )
- Personal information including the job address, contact information, and any other details that will help us determine the quote of the job.
(Drawing example and estimate form - click here)
* All estimates are based on the dimensions provided to us
3. The final price
The final price will be calculated based on the measurements taken on the jobsite. We will also verify the stone and the edge selected. If the stone's color pattern or grain is not consistent, we recommend that you come down to our warehouse so that you can select the slabs and the specific parts of them which will be used for the counter surface. At this point we need your "OK" to fabricate the counter.
It usually takes us 3 business days to fabricate and install the project after the final price is confirmed.
2. Placing an Order
To place an order with our company, we require you to have the following steps complete in your home.
- Layout and measurements
- Cabinets need to be installed.
- All of the appliances in the kitchen need to be on location. That includes the stove, dishwasher, fridge etc.
- The sink needs to be on location so that we may take it back to the shop and use it as a template for the sink cutout.
- If you have a current countertop on your cabinets, please make sure it is removed and the sink and cooktop are detached before we come out and template. We do not remove old countertops or specialize in plumbing and electricity.
- Once the above requirements are satisfied, you can give us a call and we can be out to template your kitchen the next day! Our installers will provide you with any technical information and will work with you to make sure all the specs and technical details are taken care of, so please have someone knowledgeable present. At the end of templating we require a 50% deposit based on the estimate price. We do not accept credit cards, and the payment must be done in cash, certified check or personal check.
Approximately 10 business days after templating, the top will be fabricated and ready for installation. We will contact you to arrange for a date and time for the installation process. Our installers will arrive at the jobsite as early as possible. This may fluctuate depending on jobsite location and the drive time required. Installation may normally take one day, but there are some large jobs that take longer to finish. Our installers are artists; they must create a piece that is durable and visually stunning. We strive to be diplomatic and pleasant when installing your chosen stone.